In case you haven't heard, I've had quite the last 20 hours. Josh decided to jump out of my backpack to stay in Rome (E tu, Josh?), I boarded my train to Milan walletless, my train from Milan to Zurich literally caught on fire and we had to get evacuated in the Alps (I got to ride a fire truck train!), and I arrived to Strasbourg after all the banks closed, which means I currently have seven Euros to my name and I had to convince my hostel to let me stay tonight without paying on the promise that I'd run to the bank in the morning to exchange some cash. Basically, today has blown ass.
BUT, the hostel actually has high speed wifi, so I spent 1/7th of my current cash flow on internet. This works out fantastically seeing as how I can't afford to eat or drink anything tonight, which means I shall stay in the hostel lobby for hours abusing this badass connection.
So here's some stuff to read:
- I'm beginning to think gluten is *actually* kryptonite.
- Nice read on a 13 year-old up-and-comer in Australia. Tough luck, LTA.
- "It is not only permissible, it is also fantastic." Preach it, honey.
- Scandalous Serena is Scandalous. Unless she's not. Great stuff from Emma Carmichael there.
- You must read Judy's blogs from Rome. Bliss.
- Sam was sick before the Rome final. Not that it would have mattered anyway.
- To quote Jon Scott, "I love lists...and that is The Dumbest List Ever."
- The BBC gives the Germans some love. HAH! It wishes.
- Huh. Rafa's never won RG as the top seed. I hadn't realized that.
- Props to Brodie. I'm kicking myself for not thinking of this first.
- Interesting stuff on exos and 250s.
- Delpo for Visa? Can he charge a new thigh in time for RG?
- THIS IS AMAZING NEWS. Good on ya, TTC.
- Non-Required Reading: Too much TV makes you lose your hair.
- Non-Required Reading: A tasty blast from the past.
- Non-Requried Reading: Zooey was *so* a Sassy girl.