I was *thisclose* to rescheduling my flight to Miami to get there in time for today's draw ceremony. I'm so glad I didn't. I'm not sure I would have been able to hide my facepalming while trying to act professional.
- Moose, who is seeded fifth, got drawn into Nole's QUARTER. If that wasn't bad enough, he's projected to clash with Isner and FeVer, in two battles of "Who sucks more at the tennis."
- Sam and Masha once again find themselves on a collision course, this time in the 4R.
- You have to love that Miami used the ATP rankings as of today: Fed's been drawn into Rafa's half. His draw is clean until the semis, but we'll see if Rafa can keep his end of the deal. He's got a potentially very tricky draw with Tomas, Dolgo, and Ivo lurking.
- Dinara and Vera could play in the 2R.
- Fernando and Tomic in the 2R pleeeeeeeze.
- Ana could get Kimiko again and is once again drawn in Kim's quarter.
- Heather Watson could get Mono in the 2R.
- AO Rematch: Daveed and Milos in the 3R.
- Petko and Flavia could collide in the 3R.
- The OC could get Gilles in the 2R, then an All-American match-up with A-Rod.
- Delpo could get PEHK again and then a battle with a hobbling Sod. Hmmm....
- The Ladies draw has some really great 4R and QF matchups if things hold: Sam/Masha, Sveta/Nails, JJ/Caro, are just a few tasty ones.
Alrighty. Back to packing and saying goodbye to the dogs, two things I hate doing.