In the interest of being fair and balanced, here we go:
1. Because he wears shoes.
2. Because his fans are awesome.
3. Because he destroyed the spirits of Igor Andreev, Nikolai Davydenko, and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. And as we all know, those guys totally deserved it. What assholes.
4. Because he's such a nice guy that he doesn't even bother asking the ball kids to throw things away for him. He just throws them on the ground.
5. Because you don't mess with The Roger.
6. Because he always wears interesting clothes.
7. Because he's Swiss. And we know how much the Swiss need this to erase their really difficult past.
8. Because last time he lost he managed to make the entire ceremony about him. So maybe if he wins he'll let the other person have the spotlight.
9. Because whenever he wins he looks like he's been shot. I mean, that's pretty amusing for that split second before you actually realize what's happened.
10. Because if he wins there will be even more articles written about his greatness, and those are always really fun to read.