Look, I get it. Not many people like the kid. But for one day, you should put that aside and actively root for him. And if you won't do it for me, your loyal blogger who has stayed up until 7am to bring you the funnies, then you should do it for the following ten reasons:
1. Because if Muzz wins a Slam the British press WILL FINALLY SHUT UP about their stupid-ass drought.
2. Because he's ugly as fuck. I mean, seriously, he looks like a weasel with a bad toupee who's been hit in the mouth with a hockey puck. You can't hate on ugly people. It's not cool. Besides, ugly need love, too.
3. Because this sign exists.
4. Because according to Roger, this means more to Andy than it does to him. Shit, if Roger doesn't want it, why should we root for him to have it?
5. Because with Rafa out for four weeks, Nole puking all over the place, and Elf limp-wristed, we need someone to prevent the Fed cakewalk.
6. Because Muzzard still owes L-Rob a diamond and he clearly is trying to save up the money to do it. A winner's check would go a long way.
7. Because if Fed loses he won't cry. Not this time. Instead he'll stand there and seethe and pout like a little boy who didn't get what he wanted for Christmas as Muzzard raises the trophy. You know, like the classy sportsman that he is. And really, wouldn't that be more entertaining?
8. Because this guy is a Fed fan.
10. Because Jesus Christ! He has 15 fucking Slams already. What joy could you possibly gain from seeing him win one more. I mean, did I mention this guy?
Come on, y'all. For all the nerdy, awkward, shy, socially retarded kids in the world who get their one chance at glory against the smug, rich, nice head of hair'd assholes, root for Muzz. It'll make you a better person.