WTAers tell you about their love (in Vania's case) or not (Jesus, calm the fuck down, Liezel) of video games:
Ana Ivanovic: "I never did until I was introduced to Guitar Hero, and I love it."
Vania King: "YES. I love video games. I play mostly RPGs, MMORPGs and action/adventure games."
Aleksandra Wozniak: "When I was little, my sister Dorota and I would play Nintendo for hours. Now I just travel around the world with a PSP!"
Katarina Srebotnik: "No, not at all. When I was younger I used to love them and I have to say I was pretty good because I couldn't stand the words GAME OVER on the screen! I played the games over and over again until I would go all the way or at least reach a very high score."
Dominika Cibulkova: "I do - I play tennis video games! I'm not very good at them though, everyone is always beating me..."
Caroline Wozniacki: "I do, with my brother. Race car games, singing star... it's a lot of fun!"
Cara Black: "I don't play video games."
Liezel Huber: "NO!"
Vera Zvonareva: "Not really. I used to play Super Mario and Tetris on Gameboy. I would play Tetris for such a long time..."
Elena Dementieva: "I don't play video games. My brother is a big fan of them though. I could never understand his passion for them!"
- We get it, Ana. You LOVE Guitar Hero. That answer is getting as canned as her pool story, through no fault of her own, really.
- I can totally see Bepa dominating on Tetris. I can also see her banging her head into the controller when she realized she flipped the "S" piece one too many times.
- I love that A-Woz's sister shares the same name as this piece of awesome.
- Domi was so that girl who pretended to suck at video games so guys would think she was cute. Or, you know. She would just suck. Dick.
- I would totally pull a Domi if I ever played video games with Caro's brother.
- Vania King rules. Even I had to look up MMORPGs.