Stuttgart draw. This has the potential to be a cracker from the get go, depending on whether or not the ladies suffer from a Fed Cup hangover. That said, three of the four top seeds didn't play Fed Cup this weekend so they should be fine and rested. Almost everyone else in the draw did have Fed Cup duties so a lot of these matches will be tough to call.
I'm going to go out on a limb and put my money on Dina to take the title. She's rested, she's seemingly in a good mood, and she's back on the dirt that she loves so much.
In order to make sure the Fed Cuppers can get to Stuttgart and get a bit of rest, play won't start in earnest until Tuesday. But Viko and CSN are up tomorrow, and that could be a fun one.
And by that I mean, GO CSN!!!
Center Court (from 14.00hrs)
1. Parra Santonja vs. Sprem (Singles Q Final)
2. Pironkova vs. Marosi (Singles Q Final)
3. Petkovic vs. Schruff (Singles Q Final)
4. Suárez Navarro vs. Azarenka (NB 20.00hrs)
Court 1 (from 13.00hrs)
1. Dushevina vs. Brianti (Singles Q Final)
2. Borwell/Kops-Jones vs. Hsieh/Scheepers (NB 18.00hrs)