Serena popped by to chat with the ever annoying Jim Rome to discuss life, love, being Serena, and of course, Gatorade. And as per yoosh, it was ReRe in all her delusional craziness.
And now for a Gatorade rant:
WTF, Gatorade? You already made me retch during my trial and error experiments to figure out what the difference is between Rain and G2 (result: G2 be NASTY). Now you just up and decide you're going rebrand for no apparent reason and start calling things by completely new and unrelated names?
From Wikipedia (so you know it's true)
- Original Gatorade is now known as Gatorade G.
- G2 received a minor name change to Gatorade G2.
- Gatorade Rain is now known as No Excuses.
- Gatorade AM is now known as Shine On, which now contains the addition of 20% RDV of Vitamin C per 8-oz. serving.
- Gatorade X-Factor is now known as Be Tough, which now contains the addition of 20% RDV of Vitamin E
- Gatorade Fierce is now known as Bring It, which now contains the addition of 25% RDV of several B vitamins, including B3, B5 and B6.
- Gatorade Tiger is now known as Focus, and adds the amino acid theanine, naturally found in many forms of tea, which is purported to improve mental focus. Focus contains about 25mg per 8-oz. serving, or 50mg per half-litre (16.9 oz) bottle. Focus is still endorsed by Tiger Woods, and bottles still feature his likeness.
Hmmmm...is someone feeling a little bit threatened by a certain awesome drink that frequently makes it way onto Gossip Girl?
Get it together, Gatorade. No one drinks your drink unless they're working out or hungover. You're not going to capture share in the "enhanced water" market. Know why? Cuz chicks drink bottled water and vitamin water. They're not going to walk down the street drinking fucking' Gatorade. It just ain't gonna happen.
Also? I will drink whatever Fiddy tells me to drink.