Tignor with a rundown of the top ballers' New Year's Resolutions.
Ana Ivanovic: Where's that old T-shirt of mine, the one that read, "No time for love"? I might need to remember that in 2009.
Fernando Verdasco: I will burn that shirt.
Here are my 2009 Tennis Resolutions:
- Cut JJ some slack
- Not to let Ana's inexplicable losses ruin my week
- Hook up my Slingbox so I can watch tennis at work
- Understand that I don't HAVE to wake up at odd hours to watch meaningless tennis matches live
- Master my slice backhand
- Quit getting infuriated by Nole
- Give Roger a chance to win me over
- Read "A Champion's Mind"
- Take regular tennis lessons
- Start podcasting
Pretty sure none of that's going to happen. One out of ten would be a major accomplishment.
How about you guys?