Nole, still rocking that Adidas neon green (which I actually really like) won handily today in Thailand, 61 63. Unfortunately, three of the more hated players on the ATP (hated by me, mainly) also won. Big Bird beat Italian hottie, Simon Bolelli, Soderling, beat Gabashvili (no word on how sparkly Gabashvili was), and Melzer beat my boy Troicki. Boo on all of you. A curse on all your houses.
In the evening matches in Beijing, Gonzo and Reeshard advanced easily.
Lots of fun matches lined up for today: Zheng/Ivanovic, JJ/Dani, Domi/Kuzzie, Melzer/Jo, and Nole/Soderling. Juicy!
China Open OOP:
Stadium (from 12.30hrs)
1. Zheng vs. Ivanovic
2. ATP: Sela vs. Robredo (NB 14.00hrs)
3. ATP: Phau vs. González
4. Jankovic vs. Hantuchova (NB 19.00hrs)
5. ATP: Ferrero vs. Roddick (NB 21.00hrs)
Court 1 (from 12.30hrs)
1. Cibulkova vs. Kuznetsova (NB 14.00hrs)
Court 2 (from 12.30hrs)
1. Zvonareva vs. Medina Garrigues (NB 14.00hrs)
2. ATP: Gasquet vs. Schuettler (NB 16.00hrs)
P Petzschner (GER) vs G Monfils (FRA) (12.00hrs)
J Melzer (AUT) vs J Tsonga (FRA)
T Berdych (CZE) vs N Mahut (FRA)
N Djokovic (SRB) vs R Soderling (SWE) (NB 7.00hrs)