A fun day lined up tomorrow, folks.
We all know the real contenders are in the top half of the draw. Unfortunately, Ana's loss aside, most of the matches at the top half have been pretty boring. It's not going to get fun until the semis. But on the bottom-half, which is set to play tomorrow, there are just a lot of fun matches up and down the board. Lots of interesting matchups with great storylines. As for the dudes, there are some whoppers tomorrow.
- JJ vs. Zheng (Can Zheng go 2 for 2 in knocking out Serbs in the third round of Grand Slams?)
- Mama Davs vs Mono Bartoli (Are they just going stand in the middle of the court and hit at each other? )
- Roddick vs. Gulbis (Could this be the upset that takes Ana off the hook?)
- Disco Tommy vs. The Marat (Just remember, Marat just wants to enjoy his tennis. He doesn't want the drama.)
- Cilic vs. Ginepri (I have a good feeling this is going to be a barn burner)
- Vika Azarenka vs. Ski Boots (I've been hyping this one for days now. And I guarantee you USA isn't going to show a lick of it)
- Moya vs. Tsonga (a good test to see where Jo-Willy is at physically)
- JJ/Tabasco Verdasco vs. Srebotnik/Zimonjic (yes, you read that right. JJ and Tabasco are playing mixed doubles. You know, because JJ has so much energy these days)